[Air-L] Become an USA editor of Wikipedia or join Listserver Wikipedia

MARZIO VENEMAN max.rythmos at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 12 02:17:12 PDT 2009

-----BEGIN TEA SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Dear subscribers Air L,

With reference to becoming an Wikipedia USA editor, I take pleasure providing you herewith the German hosted channel±

Account Creation Assistance
Request an account on the English Wikipedia
http://stable.toolserver.org/acc/
http://stable.toolserver.org/acc/
Furthermore,  this page from MetaWiki provided interactive relay via Listserver an various topics and area´s±

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/overview
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mailing_lists/overview

I trust this information is sufficient for your purposes, in case you require any additional details, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours sincerely,
Cordiali Saluti

Marzio Veneman
The Netherlands
ICQ: 377511089

.
.
Click here to visit my profile!
http://www.hotfrog.nl/Companies/Rythmos-Creative-Advisory
http://delicious.com/tags/rythmomachy?setcount=100
.
THIS EMAIL MESSAGE MAY CONTAIN PRIVILLIGED INFORMATION AND IS SOLELY INTENTED FOR THE RECIPIENT(S) MENTIONED ABOVE.
To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add max.rythmos at yahoo.com to your address book or safe list.
.
.