[Air-L] m-Libraries Conference 2009 > Blog / PPTs / FB Group / Program / Abstracts .... And Tweets

McKiernan, Gerard [LIB] gerrymck at iastate.edu
Wed Jun 24 15:20:25 PDT 2009

Colleagues/

In addition to its Most Excellent Twitter Tweets, the m-Libraries [Mobile Libraries] Conference in Vancouver, Canada, offers its Final Program (PDF), a Blog, A Facebook Group, A Complete List Of Abstracts, And PPT slides !!!

All Are Accessible From My Profile Of The Conference At

[ http://tinyurl.com/ce4x5a ]

Over the coming weeks, I will profile select presentations as well as a variety of Mobile products and services from The Conference ...

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan

Associate Professor

Science and Technology Librarian

Iowa State University Library

Ames IA 50011

 gerrymck at iastate.edu

There Are No Answers, Only Solutions / Old Irish Saying