[Air-L] Information Literacy Literature

Ismael Peña-López ictlogist at ictlogy.net
Wed Jun 24 02:19:26 PDT 2009

Dear Michelle,

I think Mark Warschauer's advice on his own work is a very good starting.
Actually, anything he's written in the topic is really worth reading.

I personally suggest some other works, more generic or conceptual:

Towards Information Literacy Indicators
http://ictlogy.net/bibciter/reports/projects.php?idp=1026

Understanding Information Literacy: A Primer
http://ictlogy.net/bibciter/reports/projects.php?idp=905

Information Literacy in National Information and Communications Technology
(ICT) policies: The Missed Dimension, Information Culture
http://ictlogy.net/bibciter/reports/projects.php?idp=1179

And, of course, the inevitable reference to my own collection on (in general
terms) digital literacy:
http://ictlogy.net/bibciter/reports/types_categories.php?idcat=31

All the best,

Ismael Peña-López
ICTlogy.net

Public Policies for Development and ICT4D
School of Law and Political Science
Open University of Catalonia