[Air-L] Service Learning & Communicating with students

Kristi Scott k_nscott at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 5 11:37:20 PST 2009

Hi all!

I work am a Graduate Assitant in the Service Learning department at the University of Southern Indiana. We are looking at ways to communicate with students better using the Internet. I'm outlining for them all the various ways that, Facebook, Twitter, Second Life, etc. can be useful in communicating with students, faculty and the non-profits we work with. I thought I'd put this out there to the lists to see if anyone is currently doing anything with Service Learning or non-profits. OR if anyone has any suggestions in general.

I know that this is a supportive community and look forward to hearing from you, questions or commments!
Thanks
Kristi Scott
'Kady Whybrow'