[Air-L] Rethinking Promotion and Tenure Criteria in the Digital Age

Caroline Haythornthwaite haythorn at illinois.edu
Fri Mar 27 20:19:42 PDT 2009

These documents may be useful for you.

American Historical Association (2001). Suggested Guidelines for Evaluating
Digital Media Activities in Tenure, Review, and Promotion ~ An AAHC
Document, American Historical Association.
http://www.historians.org/perspectives/issues/2001/0110/0110pro1.cfm

Our Cultural Commonwealth: The report of the American Council of Learned
Societies Commission on Cyberinfrastructure for the Humanities and Social
Sciences, John Unsworth (Commission Chair), with commission members and
Marlo Welshons (editor). ACLS: New York, 2006.
http://www.acls.org/uploadedFiles/Publications/Programs/Our_Cultural_Comm
onwealth.pdf

And maybe this.

Inside Higher Ed (December 30, 2005). Radical change for tenure.
http://www.insidehighered.com/news/2005/12/30/tenure

/Caroline