[Air-L] facebook research - need some thoughts on facebook, and research ethics

Jennifer deWinter jdewinter at wpi.edu
Wed Mar 4 06:51:32 PST 2009

Stephanie Vie did a dissertation on social networking sites and had to
articulate an ethnographic methodology together before conducting her
research. I know that she has published articles based on the experience. I
copied her on this reply, but it might be worth talking with her since she
worked in Facebook for a year and a half.
Jennifer