[Air-L] Survey on trust and the Internet

Jordan McCarthy jrmccarthy at stanford.edu
Sat Mar 7 04:59:38 PST 2009

Hi everyone,
    I'm a student at Stanford University, and I'm doing a bit of
research on how our conceptions and practices of trust may be changing
as we adapt to various online environments.  I'm not sure if this list
is the right venue for this sort of request (if not, my sincerest
apologies; I'm new here), but since I'm trying to get responses from
people of a wide range of ages and backgrounds, and the only population
I have direct access to consists almost exclusively of students, I
figured I'd at least give it a try.  At any rate, if you'd be willing to
take 10-15 minutes to fill out my /informal survey/ (I certainly didn't
run this by an IRB, and I notice that's been a recent topic of
discussion), I'd be most grateful.

The survey can be found here:
http://tinyurl.com/am2d3g
or here: