[Air-L] Call for volunteers: "Internet Research 10.0: Internet Critical"

hviz0002 at umn.edu hviz0002 at umn.edu
Thu Mar 19 17:41:11 PDT 2009

Hello everyone,

Attention all volunteers extraordinaire, people looking to network and
schmooze with academics, and/or those in need of resume fillers! I have
just the opportunity you have been waiting for!

Milwaukee will be the host of the Association of Internet Researchers
annual conference entitled “Internet Research 10.0: Internet Critical” from
October 7-11, 2009. Last year’s conference in Copenhagen, Denmark drew over
400 attendees from all over the world to discuss pressing issues in
Internet research. For more information on this year’s conference, visit
the conference website at http://ir10.aoir.org/.

We are looking for help in the areas listed at the end of this e-mail. I
know that this is still quite far off, but we just wanted to put the word
out so that you could all start thinking about it, and perhaps let us know
if you have any interest in volunteering. If so, you can contact me (Erin)
at ehvizdak at uwm.edu.

Thanks in advance!!

Erin Hvizdak and Dr. Maria Haigh
Volunteer Coordinators