[Air-L] Rethinking Promotion and Tenure Criteria in the Digital Age

Tery G teryg93 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 17:38:12 PDT 2009

The University of Maine has new criteria at
http://newmedia.umaine.edu/interarchive/new_criteria_for_new_media.html
. The criteria looks appropriate to me. I would definitely appreciate
hearing what other schools are doing. The small college I work at
would not consider the Maine criteria, which reflects what I actually
do and teach. At the moment, I'm trying to decide whether or not I
even want to stay in academe.

Tery