[Air-L] journals

Jankowski nickjan at xs4all.nl
Thu Mar 5 05:04:38 PST 2009

Charles:

In my opinion, one of the most complete list of journals concerned
with Internet and other new media is the one maintained by AoIR:
http://wiki.aoir.org/index.php?title=Journals

No list is complete or entirely up-to-date, and three relatively
recent titles not (yet) on the AoIR list are:
    * Policy and Internet Science: http://www.bepress.com/pso_internet/
    * Journal of Virtual Worlds Research:
http://www.jvwresearch.org/index.html
    * International J. of Communication: http://ijoc.org

A couple longer-standing titles not on the AoIR list are:
    * Convergence, The International J. of Research into New Media
Technologies: http://convergence.beds.ac.uk/
    * M/C Media & Culture: http://www.media-culture.org.au/
Best,
Nick Jankowski