[Air-L] Web Studies instruction

Liza Potts lkpotts at gmail.com
Mon May 4 13:18:44 PDT 2009

Hi Gordon,

We may have a few distance classes through ODU's graduate distance program
that might be of interest. Our focus is on digital culture, design/writing,
and practice. We have professors whose backgrounds span communication,
cultural studies, design, linguistics, professional writing, rhetoric.

Over the summer, we have a doctoral institute that is taught two weeks
online, two weeks in person, and two weeks online. In it, I will be teaching
a seminar called Tracing Digital Culture while another professor will be
teaching a seminar on new media theory. In the Fall, we have distance
classes that are taught through live video streaming. I will be teaching a
course on Social Media, and there will be a course on new media practices.

Feel free to contact me if you want more information.

Take care,
Liza

Liza Potts, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Professional Writing
Old Dominion University
English Department BAL 5020
Norfolk, VA 23529
757.683.3997