[Air-L] Web Studies instruction

RBerkman at aol.com RBerkman at aol.com
Tue May 5 06:17:05 PDT 2009

Hi Gordon,

While not "Web Studies" per se, the university and department where I
teach, Media & Film, at The New School offers a completely online MA in Media
Studies option, where you can take several theory and production courses in new
media (several of which I teach). I am also the advisor to the 75 or so
students in the program that are completing their MA completely online, so if
you want to discuss further, feel free to email me directly at The New School
at berkmanr at newschool.edu

Best of luck

Robert Berkman
Associate Professor