[Air-L] Web Studies instruction

Alex Halavais alex at halavais.net
Tue May 5 07:56:18 PDT 2009

Not to pile on :). I teach in a MS in Interactive Communication
program at Quinnipiac University that is offered in both online and
hybrid format. Most of the coursework is professionally oriented, but
our electives, many of which are taught online, often have a more
theoretical bent. I taught a seminar on the social effects of search
engines this semester, for example, and my colleague Sharon Kleinman
taught a seminar on mobile devices.

Our website is atrocious, of course, but it may be found here:

http://www.quinnipiac.edu/x458.xml

Or drop me a note for more information.

Best,

Alex

//
// This email is
// [X] assumed public and may be blogged / forwarded.
// [ ] assumed to be private, please ask before redistributing.
//
// Alexander C. Halavais, ciberflâneur
// http://alex.halavais.net
//