[Air-L] religious uses of social media?

Annette Pohlke annette at pohlke.de
Tue May 5 08:26:31 PDT 2009

I have to correct myself: The purpose of the twitter version of the
bible is not to reproduce the complete text, but to write a twitter
suitable version, where each participant get a story or paragraph of
the bible and is asked to write his own version in the 140 characters
Twitter allows its user.

I checked this on the page where participants can register (http://www.evangelisch.de/
).

Annette Pohlke