[Air-L] CfP: CSCW 2010, Workshops

Nicole Ellison nellison at msu.edu
Wed May 6 16:39:36 PDT 2009

Sorry to clog your inboxes with that last note, meant to be a hello to Scott. Consider me another victim of the AOIR policy of setting reply = reply all. (I'd still love to see this changed BTW. I'm pretty sure everyone on the list uses an email system that allows them to choose "reply" or "reply all"  -- and I think we all have the ability to distinguish between the two based on the message and intended recipient. Forcing us to invoke a distinct set of cognitive rules just for this one list seems to me to be unnecessary, misguided, and has in the past resulted in some really unfortunate not-meant-to-be public broadcasts.)

Anyway, sorry again!