[Air-L] And now for something not about the switch!

scott at scottmacleod.com scott at scottmacleod.com
Tue May 12 16:54:23 PDT 2009

Great question!

Here are two book titles:

Crystal, David. 2002. Language and the Internet. Cambridge: Cambridge
University Press.

Danet, Brenda, and Susan C. Herring (eds). 2007. The Multilingual Internet:
Language, Culture, and Communication Online. Oxford: Oxford University
Press.

I've also posted these at webnographers.org -
http://www.webnographers.org/index.php?title=Books.

As a wiki, http://webnographers.org is open to editing by us all.

Please add relevant ideas, tools, literature, and directories.

Best,
Scott

http://scottmacleod.com
http://worlduniversity.wikia.com