[Air-L] Social network site nomenclature

Christophe Prieur christophe.prieur at liafa.jussieu.fr
Wed May 13 01:27:14 PDT 2009

> Anyone agree/disagree?

Well, why not arguing during 7 x 24 hours about the fact that on some
SNS, there is this features that, if used uncarefully, makes people
send personal messages to the whole world instead of to their intended
recipient, which could result either in (a) some bastard being
offended to be called such by some other, (b) a lawsuit against the
SNS manager, (c) a hurricane blowing the shores of West Africa?

_
   Christophe Prieur,                                        prieur at liafa.jussieu.fr
   Liafa, Université Paris-Diderot
   [user experience research, social networks, (large) graph algorithms]
_