[Air-L] intercollegiate digital media tournament

Bradley, Robert rbradley at Tnstate.edu
Wed May 13 13:47:29 PDT 2009

Just a few days left (5.15 deadline) to enter your media in the DMSC Governor’s Challenge Academic Media Tournament.

We are accepting audio, enhanced and video media in student and faculty categories in Course Concept, Feature and Service Learning areas.

Media should be original works, be from 3-7 minutes and authors must be affiliated with higher education institutions. Media does not have to be created for this event: Can be pre-existing.

Winners will receive gear from Microsoft and Targus, as well as a special limited edition certificate made especially for the event by world-famous Hatch Showprint of The Country Music Hall of Fame.

Please e-mail rbradley at tnstate.edu and instructions will be sent on how to open up your own university’s channel on our host iTunes U site at East Tennessee State University. (If you need over the weekend to prepare, we can make arrangements).

Judges can register at, as well as further details are available at: www.tnsandbox.com .

If we can grow championship athletes, we can grow championship scholars!

Thanks in advance,

Robert R. Bradley
Director of Technology Integration
Communication and Information Technologies
Tennessee State University
3500 John Merritt Parkway
Nashville, TN 37209
cell: 615.579.7446