[Air-L] Julian Dibbell to Speak in 2009 Steve Jones Internet Research Lecture

Nicole Ellison nellison at msu.edu
Tue May 19 10:53:15 PDT 2009

Hey Steve, Thanks for posting this - I had refrained from looking at
other panels during this time period so as not to be tempted away from
the CAT business meeting! Oh well... ;-)

The CAT (Communication and Technology) division is having an off-site
social Friday night at 6:30 which might be another good place for ICA/
AOIRers to gather. Here is the info:

"This will be followed by an off-site social, from 6.30 to 8.30 pm, a
Pub Gathering jointly hosted by CAT, Information Systems Division, and
Game Studies SIG. The location is Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery,
One West Grand Avenue, Chicago, IL 60610 [http://www.rockbottom.com/DisplayLocationRBR.php?FKLocationID=10061
]. Less than 5 minutes' walk from the hotel."

Hope to see you all there!
Nicole