[Air-L] Webology: Volume 6, Number 1, 2009

Alireza Noruzi nouruzi at gmail.com
Thu May 28 07:55:42 PDT 2009

Dear All, apologies for cross-posting.
We are pleased to inform you that Vol. 6, No. 1 of Webology, an OPEN
ACCESS journal, is published and available ONLINE now.

------------------
Webology: Volume 6, Number 1, 2009
TOC: http://www.webology.ir/2009/v6n1/toc.html
This issue contains:

Articles

- A study of journal publication attributes: Some considerations for
academics in the information systems discipline
-- Carmine Sellitto
ISI; Circulation; Article length; Knowledge diffusion
-- http://www.webology.ir/2009/v6n1/a66.html

- Citation analysis of Library Trends
-- Rosy Jan
Print-citations; Electronic-citations
-- http://www.webology.ir/2009/v6n1/a67.html

- Moving from script to science 2.0 for scholarly communication
-- Khaiser Nikam & Rajendra Babu H.
Access 2.0; Science 2.0; OpenWetware; PLoS
-- http://www.webology.ir/2009/v6n1/a68.html

Editorial

- Letter to the Editor: 'Scientific collaboration and quality of
scientific research'
-- James Hartley
-- http://www.webology.ir/2009/v6n1/editorial19.html

- Reply to the Letter to the Editor: 'Scientific collaboration and
quality of scientific research'
-- Alireza Noruzi
-- http://www.webology.ir/2009/v6n1/editorial19a.html

Call for Papers
-- http://www.webology.ir/callforpapers.html

Best regards,
Alireza
--------------------
Alireza Noruzi, Ph.D.
Editor-in-Chief of Webology
Website: www.webology.ir
~ The great aim of Open Access journals is knowledge sharing. ~
~ Scientific knowledge is the result of the knowledge sharing and
exchange of experiences. ~

"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples
then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea
and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will
have two ideas."
~ George Bernard Shaw ~