[Air-L] query on mediating technology in the classroom

Meryl Krieger kriegerj at indiana.edu
Wed May 13 08:02:10 PDT 2009

Hi all:

I'm currently engaging in a research/writiing project that explores the
history of internet and other communication technologies in the classroom.
Does anyone have suggestions on articles or scholars whose work I should be
attending to? I'm particularly interested in work done outside my own
discipline - I'm an ethnographer and performance studies/ethnomusicology
scholar so I sort of exist on the fringes of some of this material. To
translate - I am coming at this from the perspective of DIY media and know
its history in my own field. :)

Thanks for any guidance or suggestions you have!

Regards,

Meryl Krieger
(Earned) Ph.D., Folklore & Ethnomusicology
Associate Instructor, Indiana University
Adjunct Instructor, Ivy Tech Community College Bloomingon