[Air-L] text, readers, p.s.

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Mon May 18 16:06:01 PDT 2009

Realize the story needs some add-ons.

a. I find that my newbie Master's students, unless extremely well trained
as undergrads, also are making the transition between the "right answer"
and thinking critically.

b. One reason why internet stuff is becoming routinized is that it is now
the great majority of the North American young adult population. So no
"gee whiz" (altho possibilities always changing) and less early adopter
extra-special smartness. The institutional of the Internet -- and of
Internet studies.

Just my .02. YMMV.

 Barry Wellman