[Air-L] Julian Dibbell to Speak in 2009 Steve Jones Internet Research Lecture

Steve Jones sjones at uic.edu
Mon May 18 20:17:32 PDT 2009

I'd like to remind people of this lecture at the International
Communication Association meeting on Friday, May 22 (4:30pm-5:45pm),
and say that it might provide an opportunity for a bit of an AoIR
meetup of sorts. I'll hope as many AoIRers as possible can make it and
I look forward to seeing many of you.

I'd also like to say thanks to the Carl Couch Center for its
sponsorship and to the International Communication Association for its
support.

Sj