[Air-L] New E-Government EndNote Library (version 5.0) Available for Downlaoding

Hans J. Scholl jscholl at u.washington.edu
Sun May 24 00:22:16 PDT 2009

SEATTLE, WA, May 23, 2009

Dear Colleague,

On behalf of the Digital Government Society of North America I am making
available to members and non-members version 5.0 (May 2009) of the
E-Government Master Library in EndNote TM (Version X2) XML format or a
Package Version in ZIP format. An alphabetically sorted (by first author
names) PDF printout of all references is also included in the downloadable
ZIP file.

The library currently contains 3,090 references of predominantly English
language, peer-reviewed work. The library has been cleaned, and some 300
references were removed, since they did not meet the inclusion criteria or
were undetected duplicates. The library now contains 3,090 entries, a net
increase of 21.79 % over version 3.2 (July 2008). We continued detecting
older work, which has been added. Also, 345 entries (11.16 %) published in
2008 were included.

In future versions of this library we hope to be able to also provide a
BibTex and a Zotero version of the reference library. Any help regarding
information on effective EndNote to BibTex and EndNote to Zotero
(www.zotero.org) converters is highly welcome.

In order to download the library, please register yourself and accept the
GPL license agreement. I am providing the reference lib in EndNote XML or as
a zipped Package Lib, so that they can be imported by various EndNote
versions. For the XML version, please use the EndNote IMPORT function
(select EndNote XML document). Thank you!

Finally, please check your own publications for inclusion and
correctness--thanks! Feedback and corrections highly appreciated.

The link can be found under

http://tinyurl.com/p5w8vv

Or, if you wish to preview the Tiny URL first, please visit

http://preview.tinyurl.com/p5w8vv

Best wishes,

Dr. Hans J (Jochen) Scholl, MBA
Associate Professor