[Air-L] Change of default reply setting on air-l

Mark Warschauer markw at uci.edu
Mon May 11 16:21:00 PDT 2009

Can you quote material specific content needs rewriting?  I found
nothing, but perhaps I overlooked something.
Mark

Mark Warschauer
Professor of Education and Informatics
University of California, Irvine
Berkeley Place 2001 (for mail); Berkeley Place 3000C (for visitors)
Irvine, CA 92697-5500
tel: (949) 824-2526,  fax: (949) 824-2965
markw at uci.edu; http://www.gse.uci.edu/markw