[Air-L] Hearsay Culture radio show/podcast

Dave Levine dave at hearsayculture.com
Fri May 15 07:20:19 PDT 2009

I am a new subscriber to this wonderful list and thought I'd pass along
the following that may be of interest.  I host a radio show/podcast on
KZSU-FM (Stanford University) called Hearsay Culture where I interview
people regarding issues involving technology and/or intellectual
property law.   You can learn more about the show at
http://www.hearsayculture.com/?page_id=2.  For those interested, the
upcoming schedule for Hearsay Culture can be found at
http://www.hearsayculture.com/?page_id=10; all previous shows can be
found at http://www.hearsayculture.com/?page_id=11.  If you have any
suggestions for future guests or feedback, I'd love to hear from you
(off-list, of course).  Thanks!  Best, Dave

--
David S. Levine
+Assistant Professor
E: dave at hearsayculture.com