[Air-L] AoIR in Second Life

Jasmine Pues marimiko at gmail.com
Fri May 15 13:08:15 PDT 2009

Hello and good day, it's Jasmine Pues again.

I was wondering if there are any AoIR researchers that use Second Life, and
if so, would it be a good idea to have meetups there? It would be good to
get input from other researchers, I think.

Also, as a general question: when is it acceptable to refer to yourself as a
'scholar' or 'researcher'? (Semantics I know, but I'm studying language so
the distinction is sort of important to me.)

This list has been very helpful in my research and studies. Thank you all!