[Air-L] Posts at Salford

Ben Light B.Light at salford.ac.uk
Sun May 17 06:52:44 PDT 2009

Hi everyone,

We are currently looking to fill 4 positions in Future Media at Salford - A Professor and a Lecturer in the School of Media, Music and Performance and the same in the School of Computing, Science and Engineering.  I thought this might be of interest - you can find the advertisement on jobs.ac.uk and in on the Guardian and Times Higher websites.  Details can be obtained from the University of Salford HR site here: https://jobs.salford.ac.uk/vacancies.php?cat=ac

Best,

Ben

Ben Light
Professor of Digital Media
Director: IS, Organisation and Society Research Centre
Acting Head of School - Research
School of Media, Music and Performance
University of Salford
Adelphi House