[Air-L] SciTechMed Journals/Publications On Twitter ?

McKiernan, Gerard [LIB] gerrymck at iastate.edu
Mon May 18 14:01:18 PDT 2009

Colleagues/

I Am Most Interested In Any and/or All *Journals (or Journal
Publishers)* That Have Incorporated Twitter (or Other Micro-Blogging
Service(s)) ... /

I Am Particularly Interested In Any and/or All Initiatives In Which
Tweets Have Been Incorporated / Integrated _Within_ The Journal and/or
Journal Article Content(s) ... /

I Have Done A Preliminary Search Of Various Twitter Directories >>> But
Find Next To Nothing ... [?]

BTW-1: I've Discovered That A Surprising Number Of >>>Monograph
Publishers - Newspapers - Magazines - Other Media Do Twitter / Tweet ...

BTW-2: I Am Acquainted With Bill Drew's Most Excellent Compendium Of
"Library Vendors Using Social Software"  and _Science_ ...

Please Post Any/All Journal Titles As A Comment On The Blog Entry At

[ http://tinyurl.com/pro8yj  ]

Thanks A Million !

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan

Associate Professor

Science and Technology Librarian

Iowa State University Library

Ames IA 50011

gerrymck at iastate.edu

There is Nothing More Powerful Than An Idea Whose Time Has Come / Victor
Hugo

[ http://www.blogger.com/profile/09093368136660604490 ]

Iowa: Where the Tall Corn Flows and the (North)West Wind Blows

[ http://alternativeenergyblogs.blogspot.com/   ]