[Air-L] Change of default reply setting on air-l

Lois Ann Scheidt lscheidt at umail.iu.edu
Sun May 10 16:54:00 PDT 2009

I agree that I perceive the list to be about...please return the default to
reply to list.

Thanks

Lois

Lois Ann Scheidt
Doctoral Student - School of Library and Information Science, Indiana
University, Bloomington IN USA
Webpage:  http://www.loisscheidt.com
CV:  http://www.loisscheidt.com/cv.html
Blog:  http://www.professional-lurker.com