[Air-L] And now for something not about the switch!

Cunliffe D J (AT) djcunlif at glam.ac.uk
Wed May 13 01:34:05 PDT 2009

Hi All,

At the risk of a small amount of self promotion:

Internationalizing Internet Studies: Beyond Anglophone Paradigms

Edited by Gerard Goggin, Mark McLelland

http://www.routledgemedia.com/books/Internationalizing-Internet-Studies-isbn9780415956253

I am also very interested in hearing peoples opinions - especially with regards to minority languages (feel free to define minority in any way you like!)

Regards,

Daniel.