[Air-L] on the recent change ...

jeremy hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Thu May 14 17:42:00 PDT 2009

If i were to choose a post from that debate, i would rather look at
this one:

http://listserv.aoir.org/htdig.cgi/air-l-aoir.org/2006-December/011925.html

everyone makes mistakes, no one has ever been sued as best as i can
tell.

i deleted the reply-all button long ago, btw, using it is just really
bad practice.  I only have the option of reply-all if i explicitly
choose it from a pull-down list.  See i configured my mail program to
better handle my personal inadequacies as I understand them, so as not
to impinge upon others who wish to do otherwise.  We all can configure
our own email to do as we wish, i don't see why we need to possibly
hinder the group for theoretical individuals who might harm themselves
with their own misconfiguration or poor choices.  I mean i see the
reasoning for protecting people, but shouldn't they protect themselves
first?