[Air-L] Tying this one more time: Facebook Business Models

Esther Milne EMilne at groupwise.swin.edu.au
Fri May 15 21:57:24 PDT 2009

Hi Andrew,

I'm currently reading a book you might find useful: The Internet and American Business edited by William Aspray & Paul E. Ceruzzi (MIT: 2008).
http://mitpress.mit.edu/catalog/item/default.asp?ttype=2&tid=11468

cheers,
Esther

Dr Esther Milne
Lecturer in Media and Communications
Faculty of Life and Social Sciences
Swinburne University of Technology
John Street, Hawthorn VIC 3122
AUSTRALIA
e: emilne at swin.edu.au
www.fibreculture.org

>>> "Andrew Herman" <aherman at wlu.ca> 5/15/2009 2:01 AM >>>
I am looking for writing about the development of the Facebook business model and social  networking platform business models more generally.   The sources can be business/industry as well as academic. I am casting my net very widely at this point so don't hold back on anything that might even be tangential.

Thanks so much.

Andrew Herman

Andrew Herman, Ph. D.
Associate Professor