[Air-L] Textbook Suggestion Needed

Christian Nelson xianknelson at mac.com
Mon May 18 10:30:07 PDT 2009

Given the problem with how rapidly things are changing, might this not
be more reason than ever to adopt a question/research based approach
to teaching rather than a didactic model? By "question/research" based
I mean one in which students are guided to the most interesting
questions to ask about a phenomenon, and then led to the answers
through their own research efforts? I know this is tough to do on a
large scale, and perhaps means less coverage. But perhaps its more
valuable in the long run, if feasible.
--Christian