[Air-L] religious uses of social media

Charles Ess charles.ess at gmail.com
Tue May 5 04:54:22 PDT 2009

Hi Laura,

thanks for this - most helpful!
It's consistent with my earlier findings - collected entirely by my Japanese
colleagues - i.e., the Buddhists tend to be ahead of the curve with CMC
technologies - so, most interesting!
Again, thanks!
BTW: Elizabeth Buchanan and I will be at your place on 21-22 May for
workshops, etc., re. Internet Research Ethics - if you have time and
interest in attending, please introduce yourself to me so that I can thank
you in person.

again, thanks - best wishes in your work,
- c.