[Air-L] religious uses of social media?

Annette Pohlke annette at pohlke.de
Tue May 5 08:22:38 PDT 2009

This may not be suitable in a monastic setting, but fits into the
general theme of religious use of social media. At the "Kirchentag"
some kind of big convention of German Protestants, participants will
try send the complete text of the bible on Twitter. It was difficult
to find any pages in English, but here you are: http://www.ekklesia.co.uk/node/9201

If you are able to read German I could provide more links.

Annette Pohlke