[Air-L] using wikipedia articles in academic paper (Kate Milberry)

Dr. Dina Ralt izun.tmura at gmail.com
Thu May 7 23:08:48 PDT 2009

As discussed here, Wikipedia has it's problems e.g.

Ann Pharmacother.  2008;42(12):1814-1821

http://www.theannals.com/cgi/content/abstract/42/12/1814
Would you think that Medpedia will be more reliable?
http://www.medpedia.com/

Dr. Dina Ralt
http://nettingno.blogspot.com/
 Tl: 972-3-5224750 Cellular: 972-52-8000210
Life is too short to be in a hurry...