[Air-L] Change of default reply setting on air-l

William Bain willronb at yahoo.com
Mon May 11 23:03:02 PDT 2009

Jeremy Hunsinger wrote: "if the exec comm isn't going to revert the setting, then it should
change the list etiquette page and disclaimer notices.
http://aoir.org/?page_id=3 ", which seems to me an excellent point. I also agree with the many other good arguments in favor the original system of default reply to the listserv. By the way, my Yahoo mail just gets my post bounced if I press _either_ "reply to" or "reply all". At least that's what happens with the standard settings, maybe there's a way to change that. Otherwise I usually press the hotworded address I want to reply to. I assume I'm interpreting "reply to" correctly in the discussion, maybe not......

Best regards, Will

William Bain
PhD Candidate
Literary Theory