[Air-L] Tying this one more time: Facebook Business Models

M. Deanya Lattimore mdlattim at syr.edu
Thu May 14 19:38:33 PDT 2009

Hi Andrew -- I have two marketing sources; don't know if they're on
the right track.

Meadows-Klue, Danny. "Opinion Piece: Falling in Love 2.0: Relationship
Marketing for the Facebook Generation." Direct, Data, and Digital
Marketing Practice. March 2008 9.3, 245-250.

Smith, Mari and Willie Crawford. Facebook and Twitter 4 Serious
Marketers: An Interview of Mari Smith and Willie Crawford. Ebook.
Accessed 19 Dec 2008. Available online at
http://www.scribd.com/doc/5709740/Facebook-And-Twitter-For-Marketers

-- Best!
Deanya