[Air-L] Change of default reply setting on air-l

Dominik M. Rosenauer rosenauer at mac.com
Mon May 11 05:25:03 PDT 2009

I second all said contra the change, so I do not repeat it. In addition
I also learn from the vital discussions. I would not see them if people
only replied to each other, right? Answering right now took me three
deletes (deleting emma's mail from the TO and Dans too (maybe because
emmas reply was a reply on Dan?

I do think that most of AoIR is *this list*. ruining it would ruin AoIR.

and additionally it is complete nonsense too: if I look for the groups
knowledge and write a question to the list: maybe 20 people will answer
me separately with the exact same answer? this would not be very
helpful, hm?

best

--
dominik m. rosenauer