[Air-L] Twittering

Kathy Gill kegill.uwlists at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 18:50:10 PST 2009

On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 4:30 PM, Liz <nwjerseyliz at yahoo.com> wrote:

> It's not an adequate solution, Alex, but this transience is why I send
> copies of my Tweets over to Friend Feed.

Mine are in a lot of places. I'd forgotten that I'm sending them to Plaxo,
until I got a note from an old friend  (non-digital friend) who is a recent
Plaxo networker.

Mine go to FriendFeed but also to a blog at wordpress ... which allows me to
easily search them with Google, because my link posts are often a form of
3x5 card note-taking. (Yes, I should use delicious but Tweetdeck is easier!)

Kathy