[Air-L] Research on

Amelia Kassel amelia at marketingbase.com
Wed Nov 4 07:49:32 PST 2009

Perhaps of related interest though not precisely on point is a study from Nielsen covering Twitter retention rates. The study was criticized in some blogs.  A Nielsen blog includes 152 comments and anecdotal comments related to our question - see http://blog.nielsen.com/nielsenwire/online_mobile/twitter-quitters-post-roadblock-to-long-term-growth
For more on the study, Google: Nielsen study twitter

Amelia Kassel, MLS
Distance Faculty, San Jose State University,
http://slisweb.sjsu.edu/people/faculty/kassela/kassela.php