[Air-L] Research on "passive" social media use?

elif yilmaz yilmaze2 at msu.edu
Wed Nov 4 09:34:09 PST 2009

Hi

I have been working on the peripheral users of virtual communities as well
and I couldn't find hitwise paper either. However this is the reference I
got closest:

Tancer, B. (2007). State of the web: Measuring Web 2.0 consumer
participation. Paper presented at the Web 2.0 Expo, Moscone West, San
Francisco.

contacting author may help.

Elif