[Air-L] Twitter Re-Design

Mary K. Bryson mary.bryson at ubc.ca
Wed Nov 11 20:41:47 PST 2009

The blog that I was quoting from concerning the redesign, was published
yesterday, and is written by Evan Williams,  CEO of Twitter, announcing
that:
This week on Twitter, we're rolling a feature we've been working on for a
while out to a lot more users. (If you don't have it yet, you will soon.)
That feature is our native version of Retweet, which Biz posted
<http://blog.twitter.com/2009/08/project-retweet-phase-one.html>  about on
the Twitter blog a couple months ago.

http://evhead.com/2009/11/why-retweet-works-way-it-does.html

Seems like a done deal.

Cheers,

Mary
--
Dr. Mary K. Bryson, Professor and Director, Network of Centers and
Institutes in Education (NCIE) & Center for Cross-Faculty Inquiry (CCFI),

CCFI: Innovation Works Here
http://ccfi.educ.ubc.ca/