[Air-L] Twitter Re-Design

Gonzalo Bacigalupe bacigalupe at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 11:14:04 PST 2009

Danah,

Great article! Missed my T Station stop while reading it.

@bacigalupe

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 19:15:44 -0500
From: danah boyd <aoir.z3z at danah.org>
To: "Mary K. Bryson" <mary.bryson at ubc.ca>
Subject: Re: [Air-L] Twitter Re-Design

I share your disappointment.  Scott Golder, Gilad Lotan, and I
investigated retweeting practices in the spring and summer and found a
whole plethora of different practices that are not supported by this
implementation.  We wrote this up in a HICSS paper that will be
published and presented in January, but we've made a draft version
available for those who want to know more about retweeting:

Tweet, Tweet, Retweet: Conversational Aspects of Retweeting on Twitter
danah boyd, Scott Golder, Gilad Lotan
HICSS 2010
http://www.danah.org/papers/TweetTweetRetweet.pdf