[Air-L] IJEE Special Issue > Mobile Technologies In Engineering Education > I

McKiernan, Gerard [LIB] gerrymck at iastate.edu
Sun Nov 15 12:59:49 PST 2009

Colleagues/

A(Nother) Major/Major WeekEnd Discovery

BTW-1A > I Am Greatly Interested In Past / Present / Future Mobile Learning Initiatives (and Any Associated Literature / Documentation) In Any Other SciTechMed Field ; Please Add Your Candidate(s) As A Comment On The Blog Posting. Thanks A Million !

/Gerry

Mobile Technologies In Engineering Education (I) / International Journal Of Engineering Education (IJEE) / Volume 23 / Number 3  /  2007

> Nan-Shing Chen, Kinshuk, Yi-Hung Wang / Cyber Schooling Framework: Improving Mobility and Situated Learning

 > Ricardo Valdivia and  Miguel Nussbaum / Face-to-Face Collaborative Learning in Computer Science Classes

 > Jonathan Hey, Jaspal Sandhu, Catherine Newman, Jui-Shan Hsu, Charlotte Daniels, Esha Datta

and Alice Agogino / Designing Mobile Digital Library Services for Pre-engineering and Technology Literacy

 > Roberto Barchino, Jose Gutierrez,  Salvador Oton and Lourdes Jimenez / Experiences in Applying Mobile Technologies in an E-Learning System

 > Ferran Naya,Manuel Contero and Nuria Aleixos / The Mobile Drawing Assistant

 > Sabbir Kazi / MILE: Mobile Intelligent Learning Environment – A Conceptual Framework for mLearning

 > Richard Devon, Sven Bilen, Andras Gordon, Hien Nguyen, Charles Cox / Â Rapid and Flexible Graphical Communication for Conceptual Design

 > Mia Markey, Archie Holmes, Thomas Edgar, Kathy Schmidt /  Student-driven Learning in Integrated Lecture-lab Classroom Environments: the Role of Mobile Computing

> Angel Valera, Martin Weiss, Marina Vales and Jose Luis Diez / Control of Mobile Robots using Mobile Technologies

> Mustafa Inceoglu, Â Birol Ciloglugil  and Korhan Karabulut / MOGRAPH: Mobile Graph Algorithms Library for Engineering Students

Links To Full Abstracts / Full Text For Each Available From

[ http://tinyurl.com/ycprxzp  ]

!!! Thanks To My ISU Colleague / Dr. Jacob Schroeder / For The Original HeadsUp !!!

BTW-1B > Of Course I Will Continue My Search In The Usual/Unusual Suspect Databases But Would Appreciate Learning Of Projects/ Literature Of Which **You** Are Aware

BTW-2 > I Will Blog And Post _Mobile Technologies In Engineering Education > II_ Later Today / Tomorrow.

BTW-3 > While the __International Journal Of Engineering Education_ Is Indexed In A Number Of The Usual A&I Suspects As Well Quite A Number Of Unusual A&I Suspects, It Only Has A Few Years Coverage (1990s) in Ei Compendex [?] Although Compendex Does Cover A Number Of Other Engineering Education Journals More Comprehensively [Odd-1] / In addition IJEE Is Ranked 11th In The EDUCATION, SCIENTIFIC DISCIPLINES Category In Journal Citation Reports (JCR) [Odd-2]

Regards

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan

Associate Professor

Science and Technology Librarian

Iowa State University Library

Ames IA 50011

gerrymck at iastate.edu

There Is No Answer, Only Solutions / Olde Irish Saying

The Future Is Already Here, It's Just Not Evenly Distributed

Attributed To William Gibson, SciFi Author / Coined 'Cyberspace