[Air-L] Categorisation/taxonomy of online social systems?

NABETH Thierry Thierry.NABETH at insead.edu
Tue Nov 24 10:38:29 PST 2009

Thank you all for your input.

I got some references to some interesting papers, but I have to admit I
did not found out what I was looking for (a relatively formal
categorisation, that could for instance have been expressed as a table
comparing the 'properties' (&functions) of the different systems).

Maybe this is something that has not really been done yet.

Anyway, I will do with what I am, and I will post something here in the
case that later I 'stumble upon' such a categorisation.

Bye, and thanks again.

Thierry

Thierry Nabeth
Senior Research Fellow,