[Air-L] my breakfast

Meryl Krieger meryl.krieger at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 17:50:02 PST 2009

sorry Barry - you took advantage of not having a 140 character limit - too
much verbage! :) LOL

this is a fun and fascinating thread. I'm afraid I'm just a lurker on this
one, but I'm reading every post, if that's incentive to anyone to continue
it!

Best regards and happy November,

Meryl Krieger

On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 5:06 PM, Christophe Prieur <
christophe.prieur at liafa.jussieu.fr> wrote:

>  Well, AoIR-ists, I will cater to your tastes:
>>
>> [...]
>>

> Mmmh, 140 characters please ;)
>
> --      Christophe.
>

> Le 2 nov. 09 à 21:13, Barry Wellman a écrit :
>

> Well, AoIR-ists, I will cater to your tastes:
>>
>> I had a glass of fresh organic orange juice first (don't know which type
>> of orange, alas).
>>
>> Followed by 3 teaspoons of organic maple-tinged sheep yogurt (Ewenty
>> Farms, Ontario -- don't know which type of sheep), topped with fresh
>> organic blackberries and raspberries
>>
>> Followed by one of Sharon Wohl's delicious non-sugar muffins for diabetes
>>
>> While sipping Prince of Darkness coffee from Ideal Coffee Co in Toronto,
>> roasted last week, but freshly ground this AM.
>>
>> This tells you a lot about me, but I am not going to repeat everyday. (In
>> any event, it would basically be Ibid, except the days I travel or have
>> Whole-Os).
>>
>> BTW, the person who started me off thinking about this theme was a guy.
>> Sorry, Caroline -- you did have a 50% accuracy probability.
>>
>> Barry Wellman
>>
>>  S.D. Clark Professor of Sociology, FRSC               NetLab Director
>>  Department of Sociology                  725 Spadina Avenue, Room 388
>>  University of Toronto   Toronto Canada M5S 2J4   twitter:barrywellman
>>  http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~wellman             fax:+1-416-978-3963
>>  Updating history:      http://chass.utoronto.ca/oldnew/cybertimes.php

>> http://www.aoir.org/

J. Meryl Krieger
Ph.D., Folklore & Ethnomusicology
Associate Instructor, Indiana University
Adjunct Instructor, Ivy Tech Community College