[Air-L] seeking co-presenters for NCA panel

Tabitha Hart home at tabithahart.net
Tue Nov 3 15:04:32 PST 2009

My colleagues and I are looking for people interested in participating in
our NCA panel in Chicago this month.  We have space for a couple more paper
presentations.

We are presenting papers on how people negotiate identity (including gender
and class) in technology mediated spaces.  The panel will take place on
Sunday, Nov. 15th at 8:00 am.  If you have something that you'd like to
present with us, please contact me as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Tabitha Hart
tabhart at uw.edu

--