[Air-L] Internet research journals Twitter account.

Andrew Long andrew.long at otago.ac.nz
Fri Nov 6 23:05:32 PST 2009

Hi AoIR Tweeple -

For the list followers who use Twitter for almost everything, you may want to
follow a new Twitter account I set up. It is called https://twitter.com/internetpapers
and it will tweet links to new articles from JCMC, NMS, FirstMonday, JOC, etc.
as new papers are released or TOCs are updated.

Current journals supported include:

 * Journal of Computer Mediated Communication (JCMC)
 * New Media and Society (NMS)
 * FirstMonday
 * Journal of Communication (JOC)
 * International Journal of Web Based Communities (IJWBC)

This is just the beginning so more to come. Unfortunately, it looks like Informa managed
journals (e.g., Information, Communication & Society, Research on Language & Social
Interaction) produce invalid RSS so I'll do something different for those later.

If this Twitter service is of use to anyone (in addition to me) and you would like a journal
added (or removed), please DM, reply or email me :)

Kind regards
Andrew